mercredi, août 16, 2006

La radieuse cité du fada...










5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

nice picures, especially a those archtectonic

Martin Klasch a dit…

Very cool photos! Never been there but now I got to go.

You got some Le Corbusier there too!

Seidrik a dit…

Merci P-E Fronning.
Next photos for february...
For my birthday.
And you, what kind of destination do you like ?

Martin Klasch a dit…

If I forget: Happy birthday in advance!
As for destination, Marseillle looks quite alright! I haven't travelled that much for vacation (mostly for work) lately. I've been visiting Brussels a lot but that's because I got friends there. I want to see more of Italy, Spain and France and not the main routs - la campagne... but there are many countries and regions to discover still. I need more time and money!

Anonyme a dit…

le plus beau tableau que je possède c'est la vue qui s'étend devant ma fenêtre et c'est celle de votre première photo. Beau hasard !!!
Peut-être qu'un jour, l'une de vos toiles surprendra mon regard avant que je n'ouvre mes volets...
En tous cas, félicitations. C'est plein de couleurs et de chaleur.

Phocea.